If you are a new parent, you are probably feeling a multitude of feelings: excitement, anxiety, and happiness. These are all very normal feelings. Being a new parent, is a special time that will bring you many years of joy. But, it is also a big financial responsibility. This why you need to invest in Disability Insurance for New Parents.
Why Do I Need Disability Insurance For New Parents?
Having a dependent is a big deal. You will be responsible for the dependent’s physical, emotional, and financial well being. By having a good, stable job you will be able to do this. But, what happens if you can’t work anymore (due to an illness, injury, or disability)?
If can’t work, you might:
- Lose your place of residence
- Lose your car
- Have a hard time paying for your daily bills
- Have to max out your credit cards
- Borrow money from others
- Depend on others to take financially take care of you
Disability Insurance for New Parents will help you avoid all of these & most of all will help you continue to provide your new baby.
This type of insurance coverage will allow you to continue paying for your current lifestyle, which includes the things you want and need.
- Your rent or mortgage
- Baby Formula
- Car payment
Even though you can’t work because you are hurt or injured, you will still receive money to be able to pay for things. This will allow you to continue providing for your new bundle of joy and anyone else that you live with.
New Parents Should Do This
- Contact our Disability Insurance For New Parent advisors to fill out an application.
- You will be required to get a physical, which include a blood and urine sample. This is to check the status of your health.
- Turn in your financial documents.
- It will take about a month to know if you are approved.
- If you are approved, pay your premium & make your monthly payments
Protect Yourself As A New Parent
Our advisors are ready to help you protect yourself and paycheck. By doing this, you are financially securing your new dependent from going without the things they want and need.
Connect with us to get coverage by fill out our brief Contact Form or calling us at (800) 788-8921. We look forward to helping you!