Getting Disability Coverage can seem overwhelming and confusing. You may not know where to get it, who to talk to, or how much it will cost. This can be stressful and can lead you to put it off for a long period of time. But, that is not necessary.
Disability Coverage does not have to be complicated and is very important to have nowadays.
WHY? If you are insured and can’t work, you will be financially protected by receiving money from the insurance company. This money will allow you to continue paying for your mortgage payment, car payment, utilities, groceries, child care, entertainment, clothes, etc.
If you can’t work and are NOT insured with Disability Coverage, you may have to:
- Take money from your life’s savings
- Borrow from friends and family
- Max out your credit cards
In order to continue paying for your daily bills and expenses. Not having an income can lead to home foreclosure, large amounts of debt, and/or bankruptcy.
Disability Coverage With Us in 5 Easy Steps:
- Get in contact with our Disability Coverage advisors. They will guide you through the process and answer your questions.
- Fill out an application, it’s free. Turn in supporting documents and be honest.
- Get a blood test and urinalysis. Most insurance companies require this step.
- Wait a month to hear if you were given Disability Coverage.
- If you are insured, pay your premium, and continue making payments to keep your coverage.
Ready For Your Own Disability Coverage?
Our advisors are ready to help and guide you in order to get insured with this type of coverage. They can be a support through the application process as well as the claims process. Following our 5 easy steps will make it easy to financially insure you against a disability.
To connect with us, call us at (800) 788-8921 or fill out our brief Contact Form to be contacted by an advisor.