When it comes to something as important as Disability Insurance you need to know the facts. The Disability Insurance facts can help you learn what is crucial about this type of coverage and can spark a conversation with an advisor to get you the best policy. Some of these facts may come to a surprise to you.
The Disability Insurance Facts You Need To Know
- You have to be working to be covered.
- You can’t already be disabled to be covered.
- You need to take a blood, urine test, and have a physical when applying for coverage.
- You can customize your own policy by working with a Disability Insurance advisor.
- Once you are insured, you can cancel your policy at any time.
- After you apply, it takes about a month to hear back.
- The term “disability” can include illnesses, diseases, and other events that may prevent you from working.
- Each insurance company is different.
- Shop around to get the best policy for your needs. Don’t settle for what you are being offered at work.
- Disabilities often lead people to foreclosure, debt, and maxing out their credit cards.
Make a Move
We believe these are some of the most important Disability Insurance facts you need to know. Speaking to an experienced and independent Disability Insurance advisor can help you figure out which kind of policy is best for you and your needs. It’s important to know that this kind of advisor does not work for any single insurance company. They shop around the insurance market to find you the best rates and coverage to what you need. They take into account your budget, lifestyle, and preferences.
Our advisors take the time to listen to your needs and find the best coverage for you. They take the time to answer all of your questions and concerns throughout the entire process. To speak to an advisor, give us a call at (800) 788-8921 or use our Contact Form to be connected to an advisor today!